Heard about cannabis concentrates? Want to know in detail about them??
This blog is for you!
What are cannabis concentrates?
Cannabis concentrates are essentially a concentrated version of the cannabis plant. They contain all the cannabis compounds (cannabinoids & terpenes) that give it its well-known medicinal effects without any of the additional plant material that is consumed while smoking a flower. As a result, the flavour & effects experienced on consumption are very strong.
How to store cannabis concentrates?
Properly storing cannabis concentrates is vital to maintain their quality (aroma, weight & potency), especially if you want to preserve them for several months.
It’s important to keep them away from moisture, air, light & heat by storing them in any of the following:
- Concentrate Containers for Cannabis
- Parchment Paper
- Silicone Jar
- Glass Jar
- Plastic Jar
For short-term storage, you need to keep them in a dark & cool place such as a freezer. A drawer could also work if you are planning to consume the concentrates within a week’s time.
How to consume different types of cannabis concentrates?
Inhaling cannabis concentrates can be done in 2 different ways, namely smoking or dabbing. Both ways have significant differences but require quite similar tools for consumption. So let’s get to know in detail about them.
This is the simpler way of consuming cannabis concentrates. You just need to sprinkle a few of the concentrates on top of your next joint/bowl. However, since the potency level of concentrates is very high, the quantity of consumption should be decided by consulting a qualified healthcare professional.
Dabbing is basically flash vaporizing. A dab tool, rig, timer & torch is required to dab a cannabis concentrate the traditional way. If you have spare money, you can buy a fancy e-nail, which dials in the time & temperature on its own.
>Dab tool or dabber:
- Since cannabis concentrates are pretty sticky in nature, a dab tool or dabber is utilized to drop them into the rig. They are available in the form of different materials such as glass, quartz, titanium, ceramic, etc.
- Rig: This is where the concentrates are placed with the help of a dab tool. Please note that it’s crucial that you place the concentrates only when the rig is at the right temperature.
- Torch: A food-grade blow torch is utilized to heat the banger on the rig to make it adequately hot for flash vaporizing the cannabis concentrate. With time & experimentation, one can find out the right amount of time the dial-in is required for heating the banger and the time for which it should be allowed to cool before dropping the concentrate in.
- Timer: A timer helps time the dial-in and cooling period accurately.
- E-nail: It’s an electronic rig that handles the temperature & time settings by itself. It allows the user to revel in a clean, potent cannabis hit every time without having to worry about the temperature and timings.
Searching for the finest quality marijuana products in Missouri for your consumption?
Apply for a medical marijuana card and purchase 100% legal medical cannabis from our licensed cannabis dispensaries in Missouri. Call us at +1 (816) 775-2920 today.